Now that it’s September – the first day of school, no less – it’s time to stop indulging in the idleness of summer, and get cracking. I need to get caught up on book reviews (again, as I read 4 books over August), start finding new projects to work on, and get my metaphorical house in order.
The next few weekends will be busy, as I’ll be attending a number of professional and literary events in September and October. If you’d like to meet up, look for me at:
- BookCamp TO – September 8th
- Writers’ Community of York Region Luncheon – September 9th
- Word on the Street – September 23rd
- WordCamp TO – September 29th-30th
- ShesConnected Conference 2012 – October 19th-20th
It looks like the weeks ahead will be exciting and fruitful. What events are you planning on going to? Will I see you at any of these?